Holders and Dispensers
F-CHILMASTR Zip Chillmaster stainless steel 42L with filter
- For commercial use.
- The effective way to put chilled filtered** water on tap for staff or public access.
- Delivers hygienic water at a rate of 42 litres per hour at less than 11°C.
- Plumbed directly to the cold water connection and to waste.
- Water dispersed by bubbler and carafe spout.
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-clean Stainless Steel bowl and Stainless Steel case (Chillmaster) or White Epoxy Coated (Economaster).
- Filter change reminder lights signals when filter cartridge replacement is due Chillmaster with filter only).
- Filter cartridges are as quick, simple, and hygienic to change as a light bulb (Chillmaster with filter only).
- Upright water chiller plumbed directly to the cold water connection with lever-action carafe filler and bubbler.
- Storage output capacity: rated at 140 glasses per hour at less than 11°C.
- Rating: 0.3kW.
- Fan cooled condenser with a compressor rated at 0.25HP.
- Carafe filler – chrome plated brass lever action tap with swivel head.
- Bubbler – push action.
- Chillmaster – brushed finish Stainless Steel outer case with front access panel.
- Economaster – White Epoxy Coated outer case with front access panel.
- Filtration type: triple-action fully encapsulated, carbon activated filter (Chillmaster with filter only).
- Compressor: Hermatically sealed reciprocating type rated at 0.25HP, 220V, AC 50Hz Single phase.
- Condenser: Fan cooled copper and aluminium finned type.
- Evaporator: Sealed copper tank. Storage capacity 42 litres cooled by a copper coil inside.
- Refrigerant control: Capillary tube control. No moving parts.
- Refrigerant: Refrigerant type R134a.
- Temperature control: Enclosed preset thermostat.
- Easy accessibility by removing front panel.
- Electrical connections: Insulated power cable, 2m long, with three prong 15amp moulded plug.
- Top: Satin finish 304 Stainless Steel top.
- Base: 1,2mm Heavy gauge galvanised steel.